Friday, April 6, 2007

"Is there such a thing as Christian Horror?" Topic for Second Life Discussion and New Location

I'll be hosting another discussion of spirituality-based speculative fiction in Second Life. For those who know second life, my location is Solbim 76,135, 51 Here is a SLURL which you can place in your web browser and will launch the SL software to take you there supposedly.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/solbim/75/135/51

This is a new location, so delete any others you might have in your landmarks list.

If this doesn't work, when you get into the world you can IM me (Terri Marathon is my in-world name) and I'll teleport you over. (How cool is that? How often do you get to say that in real life.)

This weeks discussion begins at 7 p.m. and will discuss "Is there such a thing as Christian Horror?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home